Some good saying: Live whole-heartedly, help others, do whatever you like with passion, contribute to the miraculous deeds our ancestors had done once, never give up life will always test your patience and endurance. Is it love, lust, success we are living for? Are we going the right way? Are we destined ?
- Simple they discovered something, they were leaders, they were simply different.
- How come they were different, they were mere humans.
Your answers started sprouting:
- Things were easier at that time. Nah
- Easy resources. Not possible.
- Plenty of time to try out something new. Not sure? same 24 hours.
- Things was unexplored, now everything is there. Same thoughts prevails over centuries.
Its just that they analyzed and walked through the path their heart was leading. It was their passion and inner urge to follow their dream that made them remarkable. They never did it to be famous or for wealth, its the satisfaction they were thriving for. This is greatness.Now, lets discuss our life, we are brought up educated, equipped with all resources (most of them one don’t even need), plenty of time (exclude the time spent on cell, chat, bc and complains about life), I belief everything is more easy, approachable, just one click away thanks to Mr Tim Berners Lee. One dont have to travel years to find where India is, on boat with few crew members. Our great remarkable leaders fulfilled all the resposibilities, they did loved some one, they did married, they did whatever a common man spent time upon. So whats missing ??
I believe “Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought“